March 25, 2010

Hunger Games!


Sorry these are way late! I will do better next time! Promise!
Anyway...our Hunger Games book review was a success!
Here are a few pictures from the evening!



Nicole was a little unsure about the book! :)





I think Olga said she will be dressing up as a Pope for the Pope Joan review that she is hosting! Isn't that right Olga? :)


We ate District 11 Bread Bowls with Katniss Plant Soup...along with some other things!


I was so happy to host and I am excited for this book club! Can't wait to see everyone TONIGHT! For Pope Joan! :)

p.s. has anyone read Catching Fire yet?

4 comments:

  1. So sad I missed it! I read Catching Fire immediately after I finished Hunger games! It was so good, now I am dying waiting for the next one to come out! Hope you guys had a great time tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sorry you missed it Brittney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga is dying to read Catching Fire and waiting to get it from the library! Did you say you have a copy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have a copy! I couldn't wait through the 80 holds at the library and so I bought it. She is more than welcome to borrow it if she wants!

    ReplyDelete