Ok Ladies, you should all be getting an email to be authors of h.c.w.c.r.g! I'm kind of new to the blogging thing and didn't really know what I was doing the first time...so now you should all be able to do your own posts on the blog and stuff like that. We had a blast last Thursday and you missed out if you weren't there! Jessica was awesome and gave away super fun goodie bags and we at some really yummy food. Everything had to do with the book, soooo creative and way toooo cute for my "book" (haha)! Thanks Jessica for such a fun time. She took pictures with her camera so I will be excited to see them posted.
Get ready for next month's h.c.w.c.r.g, March 25th at Olga's house...the book is Pope Joan. I'm giving fair warning now, the book is about the 800's (very enlightening) and I'm so glad I didn't live back then. It's a little barbaric, but that's what book clubs about right?!...being open to all sorts of new ideas and educating ourselves. I'm not finished with it yet but so far...interesting.
I hope more can make it next time, and if you have a friend who would like to be involved bring em' along.
February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment