March 26, 2010

Mea Culpa....

Do you know what "Mea Culpa" means? If not, it's because you missed out on a fabulous book club meeting last night at Olga's house. So for all those who missed it, "Mea Culpa" means, my own fault, in Latin. We had such a great time learning a little bit of latin, eating great food, and enjoying each others company. (Mea Culpa is the only one I can remember though, sorry Olga! ;)

Olga: when you post pics you HAVE to also post your yummy salad recipe...also...when I got home I had a bite of the cake you sent with me for my hubby...SOOOOOOO Yummy! Will you please do us all a great service and post that recipe too?!!!!!!

Thanks for the fantastic evening!

Drum roll please.....after 3 book choices from Brittney B.....the winner is...

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

Now, we were aware that this book is 800 pages when we made the decision to read it for May. The reasoning behind this is because the April book, Al Capone does my Shirts, is a pretty quick read (and because Olga REALLY wanted to read it ;). So if you want to get that one out of the way soon, you will have about 2 months to read Anna Karenina...what I can say is good luck and special prizes to anyone who can finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment