Ok...so as of late (about the last month and a half) my mind has been on other things besides book club so I completely spaced posting our new book for April...so sorry!!!!
In February we had a great discussion on Freakenomics at my house. Thanks everyone who made it. And I have to give a special thanks to Hillary for changing my smoke detector battery. We put an 8' ladder on top of my kitchen counter, she climbed all the way to the top rung and reached just about as far as she could to get to the smoke detector...It's hard to explain, but I'm pretty sure even my husband wouldn't have been willing to do that....my vaulted ceiling is really high and she was a LIFE saver for doing it! I'm so glad you joined our book club ;) plus you always have great things to say in our discussions too!
Jessica brought the book choices and we decided on:
That will be the book we review in April.
As for tomorrow, I hope you are all ready to review the book Night! I'm SUPER excited because I have some special things to talk about in our discussion. Can't wait! If you didn't get a chance to read it, come anyway because I have a feeling this won't be one you want to miss ;)
Thanks for being patient with me in my absent mindedness!
Life will be life. Few.
See you all soon. xoxo. m

No comments:
Post a Comment