It is only fitting that I hold book club at my house in February.....because......daaaadaaaadada.....
It has been 1 year since I decided to throw this thing together! 1 year since our first meeting as h.c.w.c.r.g.
I just realized that after my last post. I honestly never thought we (or should I say I) would make it a year, but I am so happy it has thanks to all of you lovely ladies!
I love meeting new friends, and getting to know friends better!
Seriously...love you all and thanks so much for being a part of my life and my book club :)
It has been 1 year since I decided to throw this thing together! 1 year since our first meeting as h.c.w.c.r.g.
I just realized that after my last post. I honestly never thought we (or should I say I) would make it a year, but I am so happy it has thanks to all of you lovely ladies!
I love meeting new friends, and getting to know friends better!
Seriously...love you all and thanks so much for being a part of my life and my book club :)
Love you too!
ReplyDelete