In September we made lists of 30 things to do in October..things that you have never done before. We discussed our ideas and each came up with our own lists. I have to say, it is a lot harder to do than it sounds. October is almost over and here is my list;
1. Touch a living chicken
2. Go eat at Boobies
3. Eat a chocolate Marshmallow
4. Eat clams out of the shell
5. Have a picnic dinner in my backyard
6. Wear a broach
7. Give a homeless person $10
8. Get family pictures taken
9. Cook a whole chicken (and no it won't be the chicken I touched)
11. Go an entire day without using lights inside the house, at least while it is light outside
12. Make a Christmas ornament
13. Mail 7 encouraging letters in 1 week
14. Paint my face for BSU game day
15. Start on a hat I have been wanting to make for Sadie
16. Knit a headband
17. Put a bright color in my hair, the washable kind.
18. Dehydrate tomatoes
19. Make homemade granola
20. Make a really yummy super fattening homemade ice cream, and eat some of it!
21. Taste every booth at Costco, good and bad.
22. Try a new Veggie
23. Re-read a good book
24. Learn the thriller dance
25. Make a list of 100 things I am grateful for
26. Read about candidates for the upcoming election and vote
27. Get a Manicure
28. Wear black nail polish
29. Make a real pie
30. Start a healthy recipe group
I am too embarrassed to tell you right now which ones I have done....it's not very many :( I am going to give myself an ultimatum...everything on this list has to be done by the end of the year! That will give me plenty of time to plan a little better and enjoy getting these things done instead of feeling rushed. I'm gonna do it, you'll see! ;)
October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment