July: Sotah by Naomi Ragen
August: The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
September: These Is My Words
October: The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
November: All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
December: Saving Ceecee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
I hope this helps in your planning and being able to get books from the library etc..I think we will do the same for next year as well.
Thank you all for your willingness to be a part of the "’hot chicks who can read good” club!!!! I know that name will grow on you Dawna ;) I’m not giving up hope!
xoxo –Malaena
PS!!!! And this is a big one…we will be meeting at 6:30pm from now on, we are going to give it a try! Thanks!


I got here after seeing a comment on Camille's Casa and then looking at your profile (I know...weird). I'm always looking for good books to read, so I hope you don't mind if I sent you a request on Goodreads! Sorry if this seems stalker-ish!
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY love that someone might benefit from this blog page. Also..it's not weird at all, we all do it ;) I put the Goodreads link up here so people will do just what you did! I LOVE it! I hope it's helpful, and let us know anytime you have a MUST read!
ReplyDeleteMalaena