January 18, 2011

Ya'll ready for the review of Room next Tuesday at 7pm at Maria's house?!!

"What..you say! Book Club...what's that?"

I know, I know....I have been HORRIBLE at updating you all on what our February book is and when we are meeting this month. The holidays were crazy and I still feel like I am trying to get settled.

So next Tuesday at Maria's house, reviewing Room at 7pm. I'm sure she will send out her address soon ;)

If you are like me, and didn't get the book read because it was only a 14 day library book, it's ok! Please still come. I think I will read the spark-notes so I at least have an idea of what we will be talking about. Also...if you are getting this email and have never been to book club, we would LOVE to have you!!!! No better time to start than in January right?! It's a new year, a new you!!!!

In all seriousness, we need more gals...so bring someone along, or just at least bring yourself! We're fun!

The FEBRUARY book is Freakenomics.


I will be bringing the book choices next week and we will meet at my house next month.

You ladies are awesome! Can't wait to see you ALL next Tuesday! ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited about book club and think "Room" will be a GREAT discussion! See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete