The book for August is The Next Thing on My List by Jill Smolinski.
As for the Shakespeare Festival, it will be held on July 29th. tickets will be $32 each and we will need to buy those as soon as we can, so I was thinking by June 14th at the latest. I was planning to purchase the tickets so you can either call me to buy them or bring me your money! We are trying to get the third row of grass, so that we can have a picnic but have a back to lean against. I am sure we can work out a carpool so that we can all arrive together, and we have been talking about getting a picnic meal from the co-op, which I will include more details about in an email I am getting together to send to you all! Hope you can all make it!
Please email me if you have any questions!
sarahelenabauer@gmail.com
Count me in. I am excited!
ReplyDelete