Thanks for hosting our April book club Brittney B! It was SUPER fun........and we have a NEW MEMBER!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME...AMANDA BROWN!
We are so glad you came with Dawna and are so happy to have you join the hot chicks ;) Sorry for those who missed it, we had a great time. The food was DELICIOUS (don't forget to post the recipes Britt) and the company was even better. We actually ended with a great discussion on Al Capone does my shirts. Olga.....we all missed you and are glad you are feeling better.
It was also decided that our May book club will be moved one week later to June 3rd. It will be at my house at 7pm. Hope you all can make it, and let me remind you....special prizes to whoever can finish Anna Karenina. I don't know if I will be included in that group, but I'm trying!
The June book was decided.............and the winner is.............

We've heard it's amazing, it must be if it's a best seller. Can't wait to get started, I'm afraid it will be a while though! I will be emailing everyone the schedule's and contact info for our book club again soon. Thanks so much everyone for making the hcwcrg book club so HOT! If you have a friend who would like to come, bring em' along. Sarah....don't forget to post the pics. (It was your camera right?!)
WELCOME...AMANDA BROWN!
We are so glad you came with Dawna and are so happy to have you join the hot chicks ;) Sorry for those who missed it, we had a great time. The food was DELICIOUS (don't forget to post the recipes Britt) and the company was even better. We actually ended with a great discussion on Al Capone does my shirts. Olga.....we all missed you and are glad you are feeling better.
It was also decided that our May book club will be moved one week later to June 3rd. It will be at my house at 7pm. Hope you all can make it, and let me remind you....special prizes to whoever can finish Anna Karenina. I don't know if I will be included in that group, but I'm trying!
The June book was decided.............and the winner is.............

We've heard it's amazing, it must be if it's a best seller. Can't wait to get started, I'm afraid it will be a while though! I will be emailing everyone the schedule's and contact info for our book club again soon. Thanks so much everyone for making the hcwcrg book club so HOT! If you have a friend who would like to come, bring em' along. Sarah....don't forget to post the pics. (It was your camera right?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment